Klook.com

Monday, October 24, 2022

, , ,

An actress who gains attention for her resemblance to ITZY's Ryujin

 
















The female main character of One Dollar Lawyer, Kim Jieun
People also say that she looks like Han Sohee and Lee Jin


-What's fascinating is that Kim Jieun looks like Ryujin and Ryujin looks like Han Sohee. But Kim Jieun doesn't really look like Han Soheeㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul, I thought that was Han Soheeㅋㅋㅋ

-She reminds me of Ryujin, too. I thought this was Ryujin at first. 

-That's exactly what I thought when I watch the drama with my sisterㅋㅋㅋ She looks like Ryujin...

-Me too! At first, I thought Ryujin debuted as an actressㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What? You're telling me this is not ITZY's Ryujin?? Crazy...

-Whoa... I don't think I can even tell them apartㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like Son Naeun in my eyes...

-That's why I looked up her name in the searching engine. She reminds me of Son Naeun, Ryujin, and one other person...

-She looks exactly like Ryujin in One Dollar Lawyer. I think they look even similar because her hair is shortㅋㅋㅋ The resemblance is even clearer if you watch her videos. 

-When I first watched the drama, I was like 'Ryujin debuted as an actress...? No way...'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Son Naeun + Lee Jin + Ryujin

-I had to check on Naver to see if Ryujin debuted as an actressㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really beautifulㅜㅜ Not to mention that she's a great actress...

trazy.com