Klook.com

Monday, October 24, 2022

,

A CEO is under fire after a recording of her assaulting and verbally abusing idols spread on the internet

 

 My world is falling apart because it's really clear how poorly she treats the idols throughout the whole US tour. How could someone push another person just like that? Is she a human?

The group's name is Omega X. Fans said they accidentally met them. 

CEO: Did you (inaudible)?? Have you ever taken care of me when I'm having a hard time?

CEO: Do you want me to stop?

Member: (Inaudible)

CEO: What? Who do you think you are? 

Member: XX was about to faint

CEO: I have fainted!!

(According to the person who recorded this clip, the CEO pushed a member so hard that he 'flew')

CEO: Stand up

I don't know if it's the fans or the idols, but somebody was heard crying

P.S: All of the members in this group either have debuted before or participated in a survival show
(1TEAM, participants of Produce 101 S2, Seven O'clock, Snooper, Spectrum, Limitless, ENOis, participants of Under Nineteen)

theqoo

-This is the same group that was seen getting yelled at by their CEO in the airport not too long ago, right?

-The way the fan holds her breath as she cries totally breaks my heartㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh... I couldn't bring myself to play the clip after reading the texts...

-Crazy b*tch, why should the members take care of her?? Is she sick in the head?

-That's really terrifying. Idols are human too. 

-I'm not a fan of Omega X, but that clip brings tears to my eyes. Are we really living in 2022?

-Whoa... You trust someone like that to run a company?

-I can't believe companies like that still exist these days. I hope they'd let go of the members from their companyㅠㅠ Do you really want to do that to someone who has bet on their lives and worked so hard to reach this point?

-Just imagine how worse she could be when there are no people around...

-Please just let go of the boys if that's how you're going to treat themㅠㅠ They're not your emotional dump truck...

-Does she really think that idols are their CEO's slaves? This is assault and it's a serious crime. 

-This sends chills all over my body... Why is she acting like that?? These idols are not your slaves.

-That is really serious...ㅠㅠ I don't think this is her first or second time doing that to the idols.

trazy.com