Klook.com

Monday, October 24, 2022

Would you rather have f*cking small boobs or f*cking big boobs?

 


-Can I just live with my current boobs?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What the f*ck?? She doesn't even have ribs in that drawingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You would die if you look like the #1 drawing and you would not be able to live if you look like the #2 drawingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-#1 because I've lived my whole life having small chest. I can lie on my stomach comfortably.

-#1, I wouldn't even have a heart if I looked like that, I wouldn't experience pain.

-If you look like the #2 drawing, anything you wear would be 'under-boobs' clothings

-#2 condition is actually bringing harms to the body, though. It would be difficult to even walkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not to mention all the eyes on you when you go on public. 

-The #1 drawing doesn't even lungs and heartㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'd rather have no boobs, but if I can request, I'd want a skinny body while we're at it.

-At least the #2 drawing could go under breast reduction surgery, the #1 drawing doesn't even have heart and lungsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Or maybe the 3rd option: I'd rather live with my current boobs

-My younger sister is AA cup and I'm a J cup, we never get jealous of each other. I just live my life as it is because I'm too scared to get breast reduction surgery. But if I were to undergo a surgery, I would want to be somewhere between D and F cup. I don't want them to be B cup or smaller. 

-#1 with no doubtㅋㅋㅋ I can save more money because I don't have to buy bras. Besides, I don't even have to wear sports bra when I work out. 

trazy.com