Klook.com

Monday, October 24, 2022

, ,

TXT's Soobin was my childhood friend;;

 I used to live in Ansan when I was younger. I used to play with the younger boy who lived on the 2nd floor, you know? His name is Choi Soobin. We would fight but then make up and play together every day... Choi Soobin would never lend me his Nintendo, so I usually would just sit beside him and watch him play Crayon Sinchanㅋㅋㅋ One day, I took his Nintendo by force and he criedㅋㅋㅋ

Every time his family ran out of rice, he would come to my house with a side dish in return of the rice. We naturally lost contact as I moved away. My mom says she's still in touch with Soobin's mom, but I didn't think much about it. 

One day, I was on Youtube and stumbled across Soobin and Ahrin's collaboration stage. His face was on the thumbnail and all I see was that boy I used to play with;; I looked it up and turns out it was really himㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe that's Choi Soobin that I used to know, the boy with his runny nose... This makes me think that you don't know what might happen in the futureㅋㅋㅋ I hope he's doing well and hapy

I looked through my photo albums to find pictures of Soobin as a proof. He still looks exactly the sameㅋㅋㅋ I'm the one with the covered face, the baby in the middle is my younger siblingㅋㅋㅋ

OP: Mom, do you remember Choi Soobin who used to live in Ansan back then?
Mom: Yes. You met him? Ask for his mom's phone number
OP: Does he have an older sister? I only remember that he has an older brother
Mom: I used to have his mom's phone number
OP: I think he debuted as a celebrity
Mom: What?

OP: He has an older brother and sister right?
Mom: Who?
OP: You know, that junior group of BTS
Mom: Yeah
OP: I think Soobin from TXT is him
Mom: He's the 3rd kid in his family
OP: Is he two years younger than me?
Mom: Let me see his pictures
OP: Ok, wait a sec. I'm currently standing in line to get my temperature checked in the lobby.
Mom: Isn't that thing automatic?


Mom: I don't think so. His eyes are different.
OP: You think so? He's from Ansan. His double eyelids are thick, that picture came out weirdly.
Mom: It's right that he's from Ansan, though

Mom: You're right, that's Soobin. I still see his (younger) face.
OP: I know right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He grew up really well. He still hasn't changed his name.

Mom: I can see his younger face in this picture
OP: I know right?
Mom: You used to bathe with himㅋㅋ
OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+985][-21]

1. [+529][-6] Why would you cover your own face but not your younger sibling's faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+289][-4] Choi Soobin is legendary, he still hasn't changed at all. I remember in 'No Prepare', he said the angriest he has ever been was the day his Nintendo brokeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like he really cherished that Nintendo when he was young

3. [+277][-3] That's a real childhood friend;; Who would've thought your childhood friend who lived in your neighborhood would debut as a celebrity when he gets older...

4. [+259][-3] He grew up without changing at all...

5. [+229][-4] The fact that she couldn't recognize Soobin in that charismatic pose, but immediately recognize him in the picture where he looks like a puppy only proves that Soobin has always been like a puppyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com