Klook.com

Monday, October 24, 2022

, ,

Lee Chanhyuk shaves his head in the middle of Inkigayo performance

 

theqoo 

-Is he going to serve in the military again?

-I love this, it's something we all have never seen beforeㅋㅋㅋ I see nothing wrong with it, it's not like he's harming other people with that anyway...

-I personally think this is really cool. It's something that only Chanhyuk can pull off.

-I mean... Is there anyone who would do this kind of performance? I love Chanhyuk, he's unique.

-He's doing everything he wants. He has more freedom because he's not an idol. I'm somehow really jealous of him. 

-He's a genius. He's not an average guy. 

-It's really cool to see him experiencing a lot of things as time passes byㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are there people leaving hate comments about this? It's his own hair, he can do whatever he wants. He's not even harming other people by doing that. 

-Whoa, he's so f*cking unique. I think his fans would like this a lot. I mean... It's special, right?

-I love this, though? I love artists who entertains fans by doing various type of performance like him.

-How did he come up with this, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm rooting for him. He's really cool.

-Does it have a specific meaning?

trazy.com