Klook.com

Saturday, August 20, 2022

, , ,

Seems like Music Core's cameraman watched Knowing Brother

 

theqoo 

-Sooyoung's hair is the only thing I see when I watch their performance on music showsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her hair looks so healthy

-That's exactly what I thought when I watched this, 'Ah! He watched Knowing Brother'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really f*cking good at flipping her hair aroundㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really good with her hair. I always thought she looks outstanding in the MV, I just realized it may be because of her hairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sooyoung, let's go get a shampoo CFㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so pleasing to seeㅋㅋㅋ I guess that's considered as a skill. I tried flipping my hair like that but I just can'tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How could her hair flip so beautifully like that? It's really fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-And Hyoyeon got slapped by her hair again on that stageㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really good at flipping her hairㅋㅋㅋ My neck will probably dislocate if I try that...

-Sooyoung is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so perfect, even her hair...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her hair is really thickㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sooyoung is so pretty...

-Her hair is dancing on its ownㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com