Klook.com

Saturday, August 20, 2022

, ,

The most unique idol's album

 An album that comes in form of a diary

STORAGE OF ONF

All of the members are in military service now. They have already recorded an album before they enlisted.
Fans who love to decor their albums and diaries must really love this.

It's a 6-hole diary and you can freely change the inside of it
You can also store your photocards inside

It also comes with a keyring, clip, stickers made by their doodles, etc

Albums usually are just stored on the shelves, but you can use this album as a diary

Real picture
I think the CD is stored in a pocket in front of the album

The lyrics

I think that's the member's hand-writing

So is NewJeans' bag album

I think idol's albums nowadays are really unique


-Whoa... I can use it to store my photocards...

-I'm not a fan but I have to admit it looks so pretty!!

-It could be used as a photocard binder and diary... It's so pretty and useful!

-Hul... It looks so pretty...

-I just received mine yesterday and it's nothing like the cheap diary you could easily find in Daiso. It surprised me because of the high quality.

-Whoa... What a great idea... I really want to buy one...

-It's such a great idea...

-Whoa... The clip looks so cute! I think this is a really new and great idea...
trazy.com