Klook.com

Saturday, August 20, 2022

, ,

The reason why SNSD doesn't do the 'ending fairy' scene on Music Bank.

 

Did you enjoy our performance?
What do you think about our full-group ending fairy scene?
We requested for them to shoot us as a full group instead of (individual) ending fairy
Soshi is the best! SONE-ya!




-The final pose looks so beautifulㅠㅠ

-Whoa... I watched it 8 times to see how beautiful each of them is...

-This is so much better... The ending fairy scene is honestly too much to look at, especially when they start panting...

-I hope this starts becoming a trend again...

-Sooyoung is so good with using her hairㅋㅋㅋ After watching Knowing Brother, I can't help but only look at her hairㅋㅋㅋ She's so charmingㅋㅋㅋ

-All I can see is Sooyoung's hairㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're seriously the best. I'm not a SONE, but this is really emotional. They're legendary. All of them are so f*cking gorgeousㅠㅠ

-I personally think full-group ending scene is so much better. I hope my idols will start doing this as well.

-Full-group ending scene is indeed the best... Look at Sooyoung's hair doing its job properlyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-After watching Knowing Brother, Sooyoung's hair is the only thing I can see nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all so beautiful...

-God-Soshi knows best what their fans loveㅠㅠ

-How could they all look this gorgeousㅜㅜ 

trazy.com