Klook.com

Monday, August 15, 2022

,

Lee Youngji is going to be on Show Me The Money 11

 

'Show Me The Money 11' ... From Lee Youngji to DDotty, the appearance of popular participants in the preliminary round

I wonder why she's going on this show...? Wouldn't she have a lot to lose?

pann
[+307][-14]

1. [+591][-4] I think she wants to do what she's originally good at. Especially since she's too focused on variety shows all this time. 

2. [+539][-27] The reason why Lee Youngji will succeed no matter what is because she never stops challenging herself. It's the mindset of successful people. If I were her, I'd choose to just do variety shows that I feel more comfortable at. She's really one of a kind. 

3. [+421][-7] Because she wants to do what she's originally good at. I'm sure she's participating because she has an ambition in rap, I mean she's the winner of High School Rapper, after all

4. [+96][-3] Rappers going on Show Me The Money is not something that's unusualㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+85][-1] The fact that DDotty is on the show is even f*cking more shockingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com