Klook.com

Sunday, August 21, 2022

,

NewJeans' outfits for Inkigayo today

 


theqoo 

-I don't know about anything else, but they look very beautiful...

-Whoa... That's what they wear in Hype Boy M/V. I'm really looking forward to their performance today.

-It's the outfits they wear in the MVγ… γ… 

-Is it safe to dance with those earrings??γ…œγ…œ

-That's what they wear in the MV. I remember thinking they all look so f*cking prettyγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Let's go, Hype Boy!

-It looks beautiful in the MV, so I'm pretty sure it will also look beautiful on stage. Danielle has the best outfit here. I'm really looking forward to their performance today!

-The outfits are chaotic but maybe because the girls are pretty, they don't look that weird on them...

-Haerin's dumpling hair is seriously so cuteγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

-It's the outfits they wear in the MV... I've been waiting for them to wear this on stage. They all look so pretty.

-They're wearing the same outfits from the MV, so prettyγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ It looks really unique and nice. Not to mention that it suits the song really well, too...

-I always love their outfits, but I personally thin they could've done better on the girls' hairstyle...

trazy.com