Klook.com

Sunday, August 21, 2022

, , , ,

Seohyun covering Sunny's ears before a firework explodes

 

Sunny experienced Gulf War when she was younger, that's why she has a trauma of firework noises

theqoo 

-Is Seohyun an angel?ㅠㅠ

-I remember she always takes care of Sunny. It has been so long since the last time they performed together and yet she still takes care of Sunny like she used to.

-I was so worried about Sunny because of the loud noiseㅠㅠ It's such a relief that her teammates are taking care of her...

-This is so heart-warming, I think I might start crying

-I'm not a fan but I seriously hope SNSD would last foreverㅠㅠ

-Hul... I had no idea she experienced Gulf War. She must be so traumatizedㅠㅠ

-As a fan who watched Seohyun in We Got Married back in junior high school, I think she hasn't changed at all. She's still the same calm and polite Seohyun I knew.

-Whoa... What a heart-warming sight to look at. Especially the way she covered Sunny's ears carefullyㅠㅠ

-I teared up as soon as I saw thatㅠㅠ

-It must be really hard for Sunny...ㅠㅠ Seohyun is such a heart-warming person...

-I feel sorry that she had to go through such experience at a young ageㅠㅠ This is really emotional...

trazy.com