Klook.com

Sunday, August 21, 2022

,

Nam Taehyun recently updated Instagram story

 

Hello, this is Nam Taehyun.
I would like to apologize to everyone who was shocked because of what happened yesterday.
Sometimes, there may be fights between a couple. However, we have reconciled.
I sincerely would like to apologize for causing harm to a lot of people because of my personal problem.

theqoo

-Well, now we all know that their relationship is very toxic...

-Couldn't he at least clarify whether he still does drugs or not...? He didn't explain that in that post.

-Which couple calls each other 'Druggies' on Instagram when they fight...??

-The two of them will be investigated for drugs use, right??

-I don't really care if they're dating or not. I just hope the two of them are getting investigated and the result to be revealed as soon as possible...

-They're dating...??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It seems like he really doesn't suit to be an idol. The fact that he endured being a trainee itself is amazing for me.

-I think he missed out the most important thing here...

-Is it true that he hits Seo Minjae?

-Wow, that's shocking...

-I'm really grateful he left Winner...

-Do couples usually do drugs together? I hope you get investigated for drugs use~~

trazy.com