Klook.com

Sunday, August 21, 2022

, ,

'Heart Signal' Seo Minjae's Instagram update

 

Hello, this is Seo Minjae.
I'm writing this post to explain the incident that happened yesterday.
First of all, there was a fight between me and my boyfriend because of some misunderstandings. At that time, I consumed my psychiatric meds way more than the appropriate amount because I was stressed. I lost my consciousness and even until this second, I still can't clearly remember what happened.
I also posted things that were not true. Because of my mistake, I was hurt and now I'm admitted to a hospital.
I posted this late because I had to get some treatments.
And we also have reconciled.
I apologize for causing harm to a lot of people.

theqoo

-Is she getting beaten up...? Oh Gosh...

-What is the truth?

-Reconcile...? I don't think that's the problem right here...

-Am I the only one who doesn't know that they were dating?

-But still, I think she also needs to be investigated...

-I'm sure the two of them will be investigated for drugs use. I just hope people around her start to pay more attention to her.

-Am I the only one who doesn't understand the whole situation?

-It seems to me that they did drugs together and somehow got into a fight...

-She's still going to continue dating him after all that happened?

-Hul..? I think I just saw an article of Nam Taehyun getting investigated. I'm sure we'll get to see the results soon.

-Shouldn't the two of them be investigated for drugs use

trazy.com