Klook.com

Monday, August 22, 2022

,

Day6 Even of Day M/V Release 2022.08.31 OAM KST

 

 
This is not Day6's song as a full-group. It's a unit's song t that consists of YoungK, Wonpil, and Dowoon.
The three of them recorded this before they enlisted.


-We are getting a gift in the middle of their hiatusㅠㅠㅠ I'm crying for real... I really miss them

-Oh Gosh, I'm really happyㅠㅠㅠ

-Did they prepare this before enlisting in the military?

-Is it okay for them to release songs?? They still haven't been discharged from the military, have they?

-I love this so muchㅠㅠㅠ I'm really looking forward to their song...

-Whoa... This is crazy. They were all really busy before they enlisted. When did they have time to prepare all of this???????

-Hul... Amazing. I can't freaking wait for this. I think I'm going to go crazy.

-They were all really busy before they enlisted and yet still had the time to prepare all of this for usㅠㅠ

-Seems like they prepared this song before they enlisted... I finally have something new to listen to.

-They will also be releasing it digitally, right? They're not only going to release the MV, are they?ㅠㅠ I wonder when did they prepare all of this...

-Seems like they prepared this before enlistingㅠㅠ Day6 is still releasing songs even when they're in the military serviceㅠㅠ

 

trazy.com