Klook.com

Monday, August 22, 2022

,

IVE After Like Highlight Medley

 

8/22 6PM

theqoo

-IVE is amazing for being able to pull off everything they're given. Besides, Starship Ent. is also really good at doing their job. I'm starting to see them in a new light now.

-I can't wait to listen to their new song. I'm really excited at the thought of adding these songs to my playlist.

-Yujin's vocal in My Satisfaction is driving me insane...

-They're driving us crazy with their side-track... It gave me goosebumps all over my body...

-Is that Yujin in the end? Has her vocal always been that amazing? Whoa...

-Why does Wonyoung's low note sound really good?? It's driving me insane...

-I prefer the side-track, but I think the title track is more easy listening...

-I already love these songs...

-The title track somehow gives me the vibes of Sailor Moon's opening songㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love it...

-That's Ahn Yujin in My Satisfaction, right? She sounds really amazing...

-The title track sounds like the upbeat type of song that Koreans really loveㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's no way this song will flop...

trazy.com