Klook.com

Monday, August 22, 2022

,

A Youtuber explains the meaning behind NewJeans' Cookie + Intl' fans reaction to it

 

I think it's better if you don't take Intl fans' reactions too far

theqoo

-International fans have been talking about it since the release. Especially since most of the members are still minors. 

-I don't listen to this song because of its weird lyrics. I thought it only sounds weird because I've heard of Goo Hara's Choco Chip Cookie before. I didn't know that 'Cookie' actually means that...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The fact that they're ordering minors to sing a song with such lyrics... Oh Gosh, I have a lot to say but I'd rather not...

-The lyrics are so f*cking weird. Why would they give this song to minors?

-The person in that video has said this a few times, but let me repeat her. The problem is not the lyrics. The problem is that NewJeans' members are still underage.

-I knew something was off when the lyrics say, 'Looking at my cookie'...

-All of the members are still underage. It would be a problem if they give this song to them with that intention. 

-I really love NewJeans because they all look really bright, fresh, and healthy. I just hope they'd be more careful the next time they release a song.

-I don't know this song, but it's funny how some people say that the 'Cookie' they mean in this song is 'CDㅋㅋㅋ Since when do people portray CD as a Cookie...?

trazy.com