Klook.com

Monday, August 22, 2022

,

NCT 127 2 Baddies - The 4th Album Teaser Schedule Poster

 

theqoo 

-What's a pre-save?

-I wonder what Neo Seoul Night is...

-Ah... I'm so f*cking excited for this comeback. Their schedule poster looks so freaking cool.

-Crazy... What is Neo Seoul Night?? I'm so f*cking curious...

-I really like their teaser schedule poster...

-What's with the car? It looks so freaking cool...

-Crazy... They're starting today...

-I am shaking right now...

-They're releasing something today?? Does anyone know when exactly they will be releasing it??

-It looks really cool... I wonder how Neo the song will beㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh... It looks like they will be releasing a full album this time. That's amazing.

-The teaser schedule poster looks so freaking cool...

trazy.com