Klook.com

Monday, August 22, 2022

,

NMIXX 2nd Single ENTWURF Teaser Poster + 2022.09.19 6.00PM (KST)

 


+) The account NMIXX told fans not to follow

theqoo 

-I love this, but I was hoping they'd come up with something more easy-listening...

-I've been waiting for them to release a new song but... We're only getting a singleㅠㅠ It's okay, I will always be waiting for them...

-It means 'Design' in Germany...

-Are they coming back with a tough concept? The poster looks so f*cking fierce...

-I can't wait already. I've been waiting for their comeback.

-NMIXX has their own concept. I doin't understand why people want them to do something average and commonㅋㅋㅋㅋ I freaking love NMIXX because of their strong concept

-Whoa... I'm looking forward to thisㅠㅠ I really like NMIXX's style

-I wonder what concept are they going with for this comeback...

-I love NMIXX. I can't wait for this comeback.

-I'm really looking forward to their song this time because I really loved O.O

-Whoa... It has been 7 months??? I can't wait to see themㅠㅠ

-I'm looking forward to this song because NMIXX is really talented...

trazy.com