Klook.com

Monday, August 22, 2022

, , ,

I just saw Yoona's Instagram story, how did she get in there??

 Is it possible for people to get in there in the first place? What's going on?



-Idols nowadays could get in there...

-I just looked it up and there are a lot of idols who can get in there...

-You just get in there from below...

-Even male idols can get in there as wellㅋㅋㅋ It's wider than you actually think...

-I heard it's quite wider than it looks. A lot of idols get in there and take picturesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Two male idols can get in there at the same time...

-Whoa... If I ever got in there, I think they'd have to cut it off because I'd probably get stuck in there.

-It's only possible because she's slim, right...? I'm really jealous of her...

-How does she get out from there...?

-Every time I see pictures of idols getting in there, I imagine how funny they'd look as they get out from thereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did she get in there in the first placeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's possible for idols. I mean, look at how slim they all are...


trazy.com