Klook.com

Monday, August 22, 2022

, , , ,

What I realized after watching SM Town Concert = SM female idols are legends

 
















Aren't their visuals crazy? How could all of them be signed under SM Ent?
If I were Lee Sooman, I'd be full even if I don't eat...
SM Ent has the best treasures ever


-How could they be filled with various types of beauty...

-Yoona is driving me insane...

-I was there in the audience, my friend and I were like, 'Just imagine how delighted Lee Sooman is right now'

-Yoona has the combination of handsome and beautiful...

-I'm literally crying. They're all really beautiful...

-Joy has a really refreshing look... She's so freaking adorableㅠㅠ

-The fact that Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, and Seohyun are in the same group is the legend itself...

-Yoona's beauty is an all-time legend...

-SM's visuals are indeed the best...

-Karina with bangs is seriously driving me insane...

-Who is the girl in the 3rd picture? Winter?

-The fact that Taeyeon and Yoona are in the same group is legendary...

trazy.com