Klook.com

Sunday, August 21, 2022

, ,

SNSD was not originally planned to perform in the ending of SM Town Concert

 

This is the cue sheet for SM Town Concert that surfaced online before.
The only members who were originally planned to perform in the ending were Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, the members who had solo songs. SNSD was not originally planned to perform in the ending. 



Honestly, just the fact that SNSD performed in SM Town Concert is already amazing enough.
Out of 8 members, 2 of them are in different companies, Tiffany signed a contract with an agency in The US.
Tiffany, Seohyun, and Sooyoung are currently not SM Ent.'s singers. 
Seohyun is under Namoo Actors and Sooyoung is under Saram Ent

+) What's more amazing is that SM launched official concert goodies for the 8 of them. SM is really good at this. 





In fact, there are some members who were still filming until dawn.
They also had to go straight to Inkigayo pre-recording right after the concert ended. 
They all have very packed schedules.

But they all stayed until the very end to say goodbye as a group.

It has been so long since SNSD performed as a group in SM Town Concert. Some of the members are no longer under SM Ent. but they all stayed until the very end to say goodbye to the fans and audience.

They all have very packed schedules and are tired, but they all kept smiling brightly until the end. It's making me feel very emotional.

theqoo 

-I will love you even if I were to be born again, my SNSDㅠㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ

-I have this disease where I always tear up every time I see SNSD these daysㅠㅠㅠ

-I made the right decision to love SNSD.

-I've liked SNSD since I was young and now I'm entering my 30s...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe this, it's bringing tears to my eyes...ㅜㅜ I really love all of you, Unnies...

-SNSD is a really legendary group...

-I'm not even a fan of SNSD but why am I tearing up?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I feel like crying… SNSD will always forever be my idolㅠㅠ

-It breaks my heart to see Hyoyeon tearing up during the last stageㅠㅠ Also the way Yoona's expression changed when she noticed Hyoyeon was cryingㅠㅠ

-Thank you for putting on a lot of effort for us, SNSD. I'm really emotional right now.

-I am happy to be a SONE…

-Is that Lee Sooman in the end?

-I will love these women until the end of my life

trazy.com