Klook.com

Monday, July 18, 2022

,

The visual of a cast from gay dating show, Stranger Love

He's seriously so handsome 

theqoo

-Whoa... He's really handsome...

-Whoa, he looks really handsome. I think he would've been really popular for his looks if he was an idol...

-Whoa... Are you sure he's not an idol?

-Every single cast in this show is so f*cking handsome...

-He looks like an idol...

-I think Hyukjoon is so f*cking handsome... Everyone in this show is handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like a celebrity...

-He looks handsome and pretty at the same time. He looks like the type of person who would debut as an idol. I think he's going to be very popular there. 

-What's his name? He's handsome...

-I don't really like him since his personality is not that good... But I have to admit that he's handsome.

-He looks adorable and handsome. On top of that, he's still young and seems to have a great personalityㅋㅋㅋ

-How old is he? 

-He looks gorgeous...

trazy.com