Klook.com

Monday, July 18, 2022

, ,

Whoa, Karina is so pretty. This picture is unedited, but she looks amazing.

 She's so freaking beautiful


[+585][-184]

1. [+176][-25] She looks so f*cking surreal. She looks like a perfectly drawn game character. She looks like the type of character you would see in games like Lost Arkㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+137][-24] She suits purple hair really well. This picture is close to how Karina looks in person.

3. [+134][-24] She still looks gorgeous even her lips color look so pale...

4. [+67][-5] The only thing I notice is how she doesn't suit bangs at all...ㅋㅋㅋ But I think it's a good thing that she only does that hairstyle for certain events.

5. [+66][-6] Frankly speaking, those bangs look so f*cking weird. But her face covers it all. 

6. [+58][-13] I'm not a fan and I usually have no interest in female idols. However, I find Karina really beautiful these days. I really like her style. 





trazy.com