Klook.com

Monday, July 18, 2022

, , ,

The demo version of Sechskies' song that Winner's Kang Seungyoon and Song Mino did

theqoo 

-This may be out of topic, but Song Mino is so freaking handsome...

-This is insane. I f*cking love this.

-Is this Sechskies' song??

-Seriously, though. I've played this more than 100K times. 

-Can't they remake this song and release it as a digital single...? I really like it...

-This is really goodใ… ใ…  When I first heard this version, I hoped they would remake this song and release it. However, it's been 3 years now and we still get nothing...

-Kang Seungyoon's voiceใ… ใ…  Please release this version...

-This is so good... Why haven't they debuted as a sub-unit yet?

-I think it's such a shame that only Winner's fans know this version...

-Hul... What is this? Have they released this yet??

-Whoa, this is so f*cking good. Was this originally for Winner, but somehow given to Sechskies?

-Hul... I had no expectations at first, but it's so good that my ears melted...

trazy.com