Klook.com

Monday, July 18, 2022

, ,

I feel bad for Winter, I think she's not healthy, both physically and mentally

 Not too long ago, she couldn't attend an event because she was sick. But since Aespa will only have 3 members if she didn't show up, she had to perform with an IV on her arm. 

Yesterday, she told fans through Bubble that she felt better. However today, SM released an announcement that Winter wouldn't be able to attend a fansign because of health problems. After that, she apologized for disappointing fans through Bubble. 

On top of that, it seems like she has been sick even since before the comeback. Judging by how she put on makeup on her arm to cover the IV mark. 




She's sick and yet she keeps telling her fans that she's okay. She continues her activities and at the same time, she's getting a lot of hate comments. I think it's very draining for her both physically and mentally. 

[+553][-120]

1. [+192][-24] It's amazing how she had to have an IV while performing, but her expressions didn't show that at all. 

2. [+157][-25] She seems to have small bone structures, it's the type of body that just can't have great stamina. Even if you're thin, if you have big bone structures, you're still strong enough. But people like Winter are not like that. 

3. [+113][-18] This is very heart-breaking to see, I hope she will get better soon~ SM is so f*cking bad at taking care and protecting their artists. 

4. [+86][-4] SM didn't announce it beforehand, fans only found out after they arrived at the venue and saw three chairs. I really hate SM for making a sick girl apologize to everyone.
'You made time to come to see me, I'm really really sorry...ㅠㅠ I was so happy at the thought of seeing you, but unlike what I thought, I still haven't gotten betterㅠㅠ I'm sorry for disappointing youㅠㅠ I was completely fine yesterday... I thought (SM) had already announced it yesterday. I can't imagine how you feel to find out about the news like this, I'm really sorry. I will make up for today...! I will get some rest today and get better soon. I'm really sorry. I miss you'

5. [+69][-47] I have no ill intention saying this, but why would you worry about celebrities...? I'm really curious...

6. [+69][-7] People with a thin body, small bone structures, and don't sweat are usually weak. I know that because I am one of that people. I'm really jealous of strong people who sweat just fine like Karina. Winter needs to take care of her healthㅠㅠ

7. [+67][-9] This is really heart-breakingㅜㅜ
trazy.com