Klook.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

, , ,

Seventeen's Hoshi, Enhypen's Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, and Niki lit HYBE's gym on fire in their Future Perfect Tiktok Challenge

 

theqoo 

-Hoshi is a freaking great dancer...

-Whoa... Is this Enhypen's song? Hoshi dances to it like it's his own song. He's such a great dancer. 

-Is that Hoshi in the middle? He's a great dancer...

-Hoshi is a really great dancer, he looks like he's having fun when he dances

-This is Enhypen's song? I thought it was Seventeen's because Hoshi dances to it so wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoaㅠㅠ He's such a great dancer. I really like Hoshi nowadays.

-HYBE's gym looks so freaking niceㅋㅋ I'm so jealous of them...

-Whoa... I got goosebumps all over my body. HYBE has a really nice gym...

-I hope Hoshi will take part in other challenges now. He's such a great dancer, it's fun to see him dance.

-He's dancing with such a bright expressionㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah, he's not the performance leader of Seventeen for no reason...

-I had no idea Hoshi's physical figure was that big...

-That looks so funㅋㅋㅋ What song is this?

-Hul... I had no idea he was this good at dancing...

trazy.com