Klook.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

,

The reason why South Korean society doesn't deserve dramas like Extraordinary Attorney Woo

What's the use of having a good drama produced by great writers, actors, and actresses when the people who watch it has no common sense  

theqoo 

-That is so offensive. Did they really film that because they think it was funny? Are they plain stupid or what?

-I bet they have no idea that the content they filmed is discriminating against people with disabilities

-Did they post that because they thought people would find it funny???

-I don't have Tiktok, but if I ever have one and came across this type of video, I'd just report it quietly. Posting it to another platform is not any different from promoting the video.

-Regardless of the fact that they look pathetic doing that, I recommend them to go get themselves checked up at a nearby hospital.

-I think the best way to respond to this kind of people is by not showing any interest in them.

-Oh Gosh... I feel embarrassed for her...

-They shouldn't have done that. Oh Goshㅠㅠㅠ

-How do we report a Youtube video without clicking the video first?

-Why are they doing that...? Do they have no shame at all?

-This is so ridiculous and upsetting...

-I'm embarrassed...

-I got goosebumps all over my body as soon as the video plays...

trazy.com