Klook.com

Friday, July 15, 2022

,

What is the best character Park Eunbin has ever played in her career?

 

Song Jiwon in Age of Youth

Lee Seyoung in Stove League

Chae Song-ah in Do You Like Brahms?


Lee Hwi in The King's Affection


Woo Young Woo in Extraordinary Attorney Woo

theqoo

-Song Jiwon

-I think it's Woo Youngwoo now

-It's Woo Youngwoo, but my personal favorite is Lee Seyoung

-Woo to the Young to the Woo, but I personally think it's Lee Seeyoung

-I think it's Woo Youngwoo, but Lee Hwi has a special spot in my heart

-I like Woo Youngwoo, but I really loved her as Chae Song-ah

-It's probably Woo Youngwoo, but Chae Song-ah couldn't be replaced in my heart

-Woo Youngwoo, my second favorites are Song-ah and Seyoung

-I can't choose between Chae Song-ah, Lee Seyoung, and Song Jiwon

-Can't I choose two? Top one is Song Jiwon, coming second is Woo Youngwoo

-Since the drama is not finished yet, I'm gonna go with Ssong!!

-It used to be Ssong, but now it's Woo Youngwoo... But Ssong...

-Lee Seyoung and Woo Youngwoo

-Isn't Ssong the most memorable one?

trazy.com