Klook.com

Friday, July 15, 2022

,

Korean gay dating show, Stranger Love, reveals the silhouette of their casts

 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSilhouette revealㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They're revealing the faces on the first episode that will air tomorrow


'I don't see anyone else besides that Hyung. I feel apologetic towards him. I don't want him to see me going on a date with another person'



-The second guy looks so f*cking handsome...

-Can we also have a lesbian dating show, too?ㅠㅠ I wish we could. But if I were one, I wouldn't participate in the show because it'll give me hard time in the future...

-They all look handsome... I guess handsome guys who know how to dress up well are all gay...

-I know one of those guysㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a Youtuber, I noticed it...

-Even their silhouettes look so f*cking handsome... I think this is going to be a fun show to watch...

-I am absolutely going to watch this show...

-Please create this dating show for lesbians tooㅠㅠ

-Whoa... I'm really curious about their faces. Even their silhouettes look handsome...

-I originally had no interest in this show, but I changed my mind after seeing the silhouettes...

-Yeah... Other people's relationships are always fun to watchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is this like Heart Signal but for gay people...?

-The guy in the middle looks handsome even though his face is blurred out...

trazy.com