Klook.com

Friday, July 15, 2022

,

Former AOA's member, Shin Jimin, to resume her activities 'Careful, but taking it step by step'


Shin Jimin signs a contract with ALO MALO Entertainment


-I'm rooting for you, girl...

-It must've been really hard for her. I hope she'll regain her strength. Good luck!

-Didn't she say she retired from the entertainment industry?

-She went through a really rough time back thenㅠㅠ I hope there's only happiness left for her now!! Good luck!

-I bet Kwon Mina is going to throw a fit with her bullshit on Instagram again...

-I thought she wasn't going back to the industry, but good for her anyway!!

-What happened?

-I really want to apologize to her for misunderstanding her... I wish her all the best...

-Can we please have an AOA's comeback?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It must've been hard for her to lead a group at such a young age. I'm rooting for her. I hope we all get to see her often on TV shows.

-She shouldn't have said she was going to retire from the industry then...ㅋㅋㅋ

-It must haven't been easy to make this decision. I admire her courage. I like her because she's talented. I wish her all the best.

trazy.com