Klook.com

Friday, July 15, 2022

,

Syndrome-like hype for 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo', gets a proposal of remake from U.S

 

The representative of this drama on the 14th told JTBC, "We already got proposals for the remake from overseas. Especially the U.S, they've been actively approaching us with their proposal"

Previously, the U.S made a remake of Korean drama, Good Doctor, in which the doctor was diagnosed with autism. The series so far has 5 seasons and ranked #1 in ABC Channel, this becomes the reason why the U.S now approaching for remakes even more actively. Another drama production team claims, "We received great response with Good Doctor before, I know Extraordinary Attorney Woo will receive the same response as well"

https://news.jtbc.joins.com/html/216/NB12066216.html

theqoo

-I was so shocked to see the viewer ratingsㅠㅠ I really enjoy watching this drama...

-I watched the U.S remake of Good Doctor and I have to admit it's really good...

-I have never watched any dramas since I graduated from school. It's been a long time since I follow a drama this religiouslyㅠㅠ This drama is really good!

-The U.S remake of Good Doctor hit really big, I think there's no way they wouldn't accept their proposal to remake this drama. Extraordinary Attorney Woo is literally the best drama I have ever watched in my lifeㅠㅠ

-Oh yeah, I do remember they remade Good Doctor. I was wondering if they would remake this drama, too. Guess I wasn't wrong. 

-I'm curious who will they name the lead character in the U.S remake...

-Is this drama really good?

-Seriously, though... This drama is the only thing people talk about these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Millie Bobby Brown will nail Woo Youngwoo's characterㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... I didn't even know that Good Doctor was originally a Korean drama.

-I enjoyed their remake of Good Doctor. I'm looking forward to this one. 

-I feel so proudㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com