Klook.com

Friday, July 15, 2022

, ,

Karina slays the Illusion ending scene with her visual


HD Ver


-She looks so surreal...

-I wish I looked like that...

-Is she really a human?? Her face is so beautiful, it looks surreal...

-The fact that she manages to look beautiful with middle-part hair... She looks like an animation

-Karina really does look like an AI character... How is it possible for someone to look this beautiful?

-She looks like a game character...

-She's both f*cking handsome and beautiful at the same time. She's really charming.

-She suits purple hair really well... She looks like Goblin + Nine-tailed fox...?

-Her face shape is seriously to kill for...

-Karina is slightly handsome...?? Her visual makes my heart skip a beat...

-I freaking lover...

-Seriously, though. I think she's prettier than CG.

-She doesn't look like a real human...

-She looks handsome today, I think it's because of her makeup style...

-I feel like I've seen her in Manhwa before...

trazy.com