Klook.com

Thursday, July 14, 2022

,

[Extraordinary Attorney Woo Youngwoo] The scene that spikes up the viewer ratings today

CSY: You already gave each other nicknames after working on a case together? 

WYW: Clumsy Woo Youngwoo is not my nickname

CSY: Give me a nickname just like that. What about Baby Face Choi Sooyeon? Or maybe, Beautiful Choi Sooyeon?

WYW: No. You're nothing like that. 

CSY: Then, what am I like? 

WYW: You're like a ray of sunshine on a spring day. I've always thought like that since we went to law school together. You used to tell me the location of the class I was taking, the information about semester breaks, and the exam material that was changed. When the other colleagues make fun of me or fool me, you would try to protect me so that they couldn't do that to me. Even now, you're opening my water bottle for me and saying you will tell me the next time the dinner menu is Kimbap. You are a bright, warm, kind, and friendly person. Choi Sooyeon, you are a ray of sunshine on a spring day. 


Manipulative Kwon Minwoo

Clumsy Woo Young Woo

Ray of sunshine on a spring day Choi Sooyeonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



-What in the world... I'm cryingㅠㅠㅠ

-Today's episode was quite plain and boring, except for this scene. I almost cried during this sceneㅜㅜ

-I bawled my eyes out during this scene...

-If I were Sooyeon, I think I'd cry my heart out right at that timeㅠㅠㅠ

-This scene was really emotional for meㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-This is really sad. I hope their friendship will last foreverㅠㅠㅠ Sooyeon will always be a ray of sunshine on Youngwoo's spring dayㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Crazy... I cried again...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How could Choi Sooyeon not cry when Woo Youngwoo said that??ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I cried during this scene...ㅠㅠ Just look at how beautiful that expression is... 'A ray of sunshine on a spring day'

-I'm not even Sooyeon, but I'm crying so hard right nowㅠㅠㅠ

-Sooyeon's expression...ㅠㅠㅠ I think this is the best scene this drama ever aired so farㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh... I'm crying again...
trazy.com