Klook.com

Thursday, July 14, 2022

,

Actor Kang Kiyoung's vlog with his wife

 








His house looks like a drawing...

He held his wedding reception at his own house


-His puppy looks so cute...

-I had no idea he's already married...

-Hul... He has a really nice house...

-So the lower level is an art gallery and the higher level is his house? That's so nice...

-This reminds me of the drama 'Anna'... They're living in a whole different world from us...

-Being an actor was just a hobby to him all this time??

-Oh... I'm so f*cking jealous of him...

-Whoa... Can we get a house tour?

-His house looks like an art gallery...

-Whoa... This looks like the type of house I've only seen in dramas...

-He held his wedding reception at his house?? I'm so jealous, it must be really nice...

-That's a... House...?

-He's a father...?????

trazy.com