Klook.com

Thursday, July 14, 2022

The question that gets divided answers from Kpop Idols' fans

 

1. I'm an individual fan who only likes one specific member in an idol group
2. I'm an all-fan who likes every member in an idol group

theqoo

-I'm an individual fan, who's also an all-fan. I love the other members too, but when it comes to personal schedules and activities, I only follow one specific member's...

-I'm an all-fan. Honestly, I don't really care about them as individuals. I only like them because of their songs, performance, and variety show skills. 

-I'm an individual fan but that doesn't necessarily mean I hate the other members.

-I'm an all-fan who has a bias in an idol group. I don't understand how someone can become an individual fan. Even if I started off liking that group by being a fan of only 1 to 2 members, I always end up being all of their fans...

-I'm an individual fan. I love the group, but I don't think I'd become a fan if I had no biases. 

-I'm an individual fan who's trying so hard to be an all-fan. 

-I'm an individual fan, but I'm not an akgae. I love seeing them getting along and becoming successful together. 

-I used to be an all-fan, but lately, I've become an individual fan. 

-I'm an individual fan, but I love every single member of that group.

-I'm an individual fan, I do have a bias, but I love them all equally.

-I'm somewhere in between individual fan and all-fan, I think...


trazy.com