Klook.com

Thursday, July 14, 2022

,

Extraordinary Attorney Woo viewer ratings go crazy

 

Ep 1: 0.948 (Lowest)
Ep 2: 1.805 / 1.987
Ep 3: 4.032 / 4.369
Ep 4: 5.190 / 5.703
Ep 5: 9.138 / 10.297 (Highest)

theqoo

-This is the most legendary viewer rating ever...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's crazy... Well, I started watching drama again because of it, though...ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's amazing... I memorize the channel numbers so that I can watch it on TVㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't really watch K-Dramas, this is the only K-Drama I watch and look forward to every weekㅋㅋㅋ

-I have never seen anything like this...

-I notice everyone is watching this drama in the subway every time I get off workㅋㅋㅋ It's like My Lovely Kim Samsoon back then, I think??

-I'm starting to watch dramas again after 2 years because of Woo Young Woo...

-I think I finally turn on my TV for the first time in a year just to watch Woo Young Wooㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Park Eunbin is indeed a really great actress...

-That's unbelievable... I have never even heard of the channel's name before this drama aired...

-Everyone at work talks about Woo Young Wooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... Is that even possible?

-Whoa... I just got goosebumps all over my body. That is unbelievable. 


trazy.com