Klook.com

Sunday, June 5, 2022

, ,

Xiah Junsu joins the HOT Challenge with Seventeen

Kim Junsu and Dokyeom know each other as they played the role of King Arthur in a musical show, XCalibur, in 2019 and 2021

 






+


 -He's still the same great dancer I know beforeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Junsu is such a great dancer. I really like Seventeen's latest song.

-He's a freaking great dancerㅋㅋㅋ Isn't he like... almost 40? He takes great care of himself...

-He's such a great dancer... It has been so long since the last time I saw him dancing...

-He has always been a great dancerㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, it has been a really long time since the last time I saw him dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Xiah Junsu is a freaking great dancer...

-Kim Junsu's dancing skill is overshadowed by his amazing singing skillㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's dancing so effortlessly and yet still on point... What an amazing dancer...

-My first bias... He's still the same great dancer I knowㅠㅠ

-He used to be my first biasㅠㅠ His talent and skill are going nowhere...

-As expected from the legendary idolㅋㅋㅋ He's a great singer, amazing dancer, and also lovable...

-Whoa... He totally nailed this challenge...

trazy.com