Klook.com

Sunday, June 5, 2022

, ,

Honey J joins the HOT Challenge with Seventeen

theqoo 

-Whoa, she's really hot. I can't believe she nailed this just by practicing for 5 mins...

-Honey J is the only one I can see... I think I'm in love with her...

-She danced like that after practicing for only 5 mins? That's crazy... She's a really great dancerㅠㅠㅠ

-She's so f*cking beautiful and a f*cking great dancer. Honey J is God.

-I love this so muchㅠㅠ Thank you so much, Seventeen...

-I'm a Carat but honestly, Honey J is the only one I can see in the videoㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not to mention that my bias is also in the videoㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honey J is so hot...

-I don't know much about dance, but Honey J is really different. She's like... a really really great dancer. I don't know how to express it with words, she's just really cool...

-I love you Unnie... I mean it...

-I'm also a Carat and I've been watching those videos 3 times so that I can see Honey J...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like that choreography was made for Honey J... She looks so f*cking hotㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is crazy... She's known for being small and short, but she looks so big and cool when she dances...

-How could she dance to a boy group's choreography that effortlessly?? She's so hot...

trazy.com