Klook.com

Sunday, June 5, 2022

,

The male idol who is popular and liked by people in our parents' age

 

Why does my mom know Seungkwan? On top of that, she calls him > Our Seungkwan <

I asked her how did she know him and she replied, 'Why would I not know Seungkwan?' and looked at me pathetically. She didn't answer my question properly. When I asked her again, I couldn't hear her answer because I was too pissed off;;

I'm so f*cking shocked... Should I buy her a photo of Seungkwan...

My mom is in her 50s. Did Seungkwan make an appearance in a cooking show or what..


is Seventeen's Seungkwan. A lot of people adore him, he's mostly known as 'Seungkwanie'

He has never made any appearances in shows made for people of our parents' age. He does make appearances in variety shows, though. I think a lot of people started liking him after he made an appearance in Racket Boys (A badminton variety show) that a lot of old people who like sports watch. 

My mom said she wishes she could have Boo Seungkwan as her son. But how did my mom know Seungkwan? I still have no clue, my mom doesn't like sports. When I ask her, she only replies with things like, 'Why would I not know Seungkwan?' or 'Of course, I know who Seungkwan is'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-My mom knows Seungkwan, tooㅋㅋㅋ It's fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Every time my mom watches variety shows, she would ask, 'Why is Seungkwan not on this show?', 'Where's Seungkwan? The boy with cute cheeks~' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was talking about Seventeen today and my mom suddenly said, 'Isn't that the group Seungkwanie is in?'. I was very surprisedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My mom doesn't know idols besides 2PM, but she knows Boo Seungkwan and Cha Eunwooㅋㅋㅋㅋ She doesn't even know Seventeen, but she knows Seungkwanㅋㅋㅋ

-My parents don't know him, but I'm sure they'll like him if they know himㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a fun guy to be with...

-My mom also calls him 'Seungkwanie'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She said he's cute and is great at everything he doesㅋㅋ

-I know right?ㅋㅋㅋ My mom knows Seungkwan from Amazing Saturdayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My parents know Seungkwan, tooㅋㅋㅋ I was shocked when I found out that my dad knows him. He was like, 'Isn't that Seungkwanie?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's the type of guy that parents would loveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My parents know Seungkwan. On top of that, they even know that he's from Jeju...

-Recently, I watched Seventeen's online concert and suddenly my mom came and said, 'Seungkwanie has gotten so much cuter~~'

trazy.com