Klook.com

Sunday, June 5, 2022

The University Gayo Festival song that will still rank #1 even if it was released today

 

Infinite Love by Infinite Track

theqoo

-I bet it's going to top music charts even if it was released this year!

-Hul, I had no idea this was from University Gayo Festival

-I don't know why but I always tear up when I hear this songㅠㅠ

-This song will never get old whenever you hear it...

-My heart is already beating so fast just by listening to the intro...

-I knew it would be this songㅋㅋㅋ I discovered this song from Reply 1988, my heart beats so fast just by hearing the intro...

-This is such a legendary songㅠㅠ It radiates youthful vibes...

-This is the best intro in Korean discography ever... I have never heard any intro as emotional as this one

-I love this song so much... Why am I tearing up?ㅠㅠ

-This is such a beautiful song... It screams 'youth'...

-It will still rank #1 even though it was released 100 years from now....

trazy.com