Klook.com

Saturday, June 4, 2022

, , , ,

Oh Soo Ah's entrance scene in the Korean ver and Japanese ver of Itaewon Class

 



-I love the second one, it's more impactful but the mask is too scary...

-I really hate the yellowish filter that the Japanese version has...

-Is the girl in the 2nd gif used to be a singer? The way she flips her hair is different...

-They somehow have similar vibes when they smile...

-Both of them are really gorgeous. I'm a woman myself, but I'm in love.

-The girl in the 1st gif looks kind because she smiles widely. The girl in the 2nd gif suits the character more.

-I think it would've been a lot better if the Japanese version leaves out the yellow filter...

-Kwon Nara is really beautiful...

-The 2nd gif has a bigger impact~~

-This makes me realize that our country makes really great dramas...

-Both of them are gorgeous but in terms of character, the 2nd girl does it better...

-That Japanese actress indeed looks very beautiful, but does it make sense that your bangs stay exactly the same even when you take off your mask??

-The girl in the 1st gif looks like a bad actress?? Yeah... Yuko Araki's acting skill is not that good...

-They slightly look similar...

trazy.com