Klook.com

Saturday, June 4, 2022

, ,

iKON's Bobby confesses in Golden Clinic, 'As an idol, I should've set a good example but I had a baby before marriage. I'm sorry towards the fans'

 Kim Donghyuk recalls Bobby's marriage announcement and says, "Bobby cried as he told each of us that he was going to get married. I know his personality, I know he felt like 'I'm responsible for a person's life. This is what happened. I'm terrified and scared'"

Go Junhoe adds, "Bobby's gaze became different after he got married. He thinks about his family more than what he wants to do."

Bobby explains, "As I decided to get married, I felt really sorry towards iKON's members. It's a blessing, but as an idol, we work as a team. That's why I went to each member and said, 'This is what happened, I came to apologize.' All of the members understood and congratulated me. I'm very grateful for that."

He continues, "I told this to the company along with my parents. After explaining it all, I find my life is quite ridiculous. It's very spectacle. There was so much to fix that I didn't have time to feel things. As an idol, I should've set a good example but I had a baby before marriage and that's not a good example. I'm very sorry to my fans that this happened."




-Oh Gosh... What if his baby watches this video when he grows up? It'll hurt him...

-I personally have always thought that Bobby does not suit to be an idol. Even more, now that he had a baby before marriage and became a father. He should've been a rapper, living his life freely. That way, he could've been happier. And for iKON's members, I know how they must've felt. Anyway, I don't know if appearing on this show benefits them in any way? Hang in there, iKON's fans...

-He did not plan to have a baby before marriage, it happened unexpectedly. He took responsibilities until the very end (Which is a very given thing to do, but there are a lot of celebrities who don't do this), so I didn't think much and on the other hand, I kinda like him. But he's an idol, the things he does influence the group and the fans. So I understand how their fans must've felt. 

-After watching this episode, I think he could've been way happier if he wasn't an idol...

-I support him because he chooses to have the baby instead of aborting it. Think about it, do you think there are no celebrities out there who choose to abort their baby so that it won't affect their careers? I hate that even more

-I think he's a very kind guy... He should've focused more on getting popularity after Show Me The Moneyㅠㅠ Because iKON does not have any comebacks every year... I think he's a very good rapper...

-Having a baby before marriage itself is already shocking, not to mention the timing when he announced it... People just started seeing iKON in a new light after Kingdom. It must've hurt a lot for their fans.

-You guys know that you still can have a baby even though you use contraception, right?
trazy.com