Klook.com

Saturday, June 4, 2022

,

Mnet's band survival show that airs this month reveals 10 of their mentors (team leaders)

 

Jukjae

Peppertones

Minue

N.Flying

Ko Young Bae

Kwon Eunbi

Kim Jaehwan

Yoon Sunghyun








-This is new, I think it's going to be fun. I'm looking forward to this band survival show.

-What's wrong with Kim Jaehwan being in this show? He almost debuted in a band...

-Kim Jaehwan will be on this show? I'm definitely watching it...

-I'll watch this show because Kim Jaehwan is on it...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm really looking forward to this showㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Mentors...?? I thought they were going to be the participants...

-What is this line up??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kwon Eunbi and Kim Jaehwan are not in a band...

-It would've been good if Day6 was also one of the mentors...

-Kwon Eunbi is working really hard... From promoting her album, practicing for her musical show, practicing for her concert, and now she's participating in a survival showㄷㄷㄷ

-So these are the mentors, not the judges?

-They really make survival shows out of anything these days...

trazy.com