Klook.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

, ,

Jang Hyuk x Jang Nara, become the main characters of 'Family'... Third time working together

 


The two of them have previously worked together in SBS 'Successful Story of A Bright Girl' and MBC 'Fated To Love You'


-I will never get tired of seeing them working together in a dramaㅋㅋㅋ I love this so much. I wonder how will this drama be...

-Seems like they really have good chemistry, judging from thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You can always trust them when it comes to their acting skillsㅋㅋㅋ And to be exact, this is their 4th time working together...

-Hul!! I really love seeing Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara. I really loved them in Fated To Love You.

-Fourth time. The third time they worked together was for Old Goodbye. The director is a close friend of Jang Nara's, it was his first movie. 

-I really love the chemistry between themㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fated To Love You is a really great drama, guys. You have to check it out.

-Whoa... I can't f*cking wait already...

-Jang Hyuk has great chemistry with Lee Nayoung and Jun Jihyun. But his chemistry with Jang Nara is seriously no joke...

-Hul... I wonder what is this drama about...

-Whoa... I'm gonna go rewatch the previous drama they starred together in...

trazy.com