Klook.com

Friday, May 13, 2022

,

What do you think makes IVE really popular?

 

What do you think makes IVE really popular like this even though they're not from a huge company?

pann

[+174][-42]

1. [+666][-45] Because they have Jang Wonyoung

2. [+429][-24] It really shows how prepared they are with their concepts, strategies, and songs

3. [+390][-26] Jang Wonyoung and their songs' qualities

4. [+141][-3] I've always known Annyeongz and the girls would be popular, but I think it's very important that the combination of these members are perfectly balanced. Not to mention the songs that suit them really well. 

5. [+114][-4] They have great songs and Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin have always been the it-girls.

6. [+92][-6] They're all pretty, their company is smart, their concept, and they don't have any scandals.

7. [+70][-5] 80% is because of Jang Wonyoung + Ahn Yujin + The '07 girl + The good songs

8. [+63][-3] I personally think it's mostly because of their songs' qualities. I'm not their fan and I can prove it. I don't like Jang Wonyoung, but I don't hate her either, I have to admit she's beautiful. I was shocked when I first listened to their songs, especially their latest comeback with Love Dive. I think it's a really great song. 

9. [+60][-3] Even if the group has Jang Wonyoung, would people still listen to them if their songs are bad?ㅋㅋㅋ They have this Kitsch-like style that no group has ever done before. The quality of their songs is so f*cking good. 

10. [+30][-1] First of all, their songs are good. They're all visuals. And on top of that, they don't have any scandals. 


trazy.com