Klook.com

Friday, May 13, 2022

,

The world tour of Kpop boygroup that has more international fans than Korean fans

 I heard a lot that ATEEZ has more international fans than Korean fans. I didn't think about it that much until I see the audience of their world tour, the seats were completely full and I think it's really cool

France concert

US concert

Germany concert

I'm sure they hold the concert for 2 to 3 days, just like other idols. They've been touring around the world with such a large audience and yet they have been gaining small attention in South Korea. It somehow cool and very fascinating.


-I've only heard of their group's name before... This is really cool

-That's amazing... I'm a muggle who doesn't even know any of their songs but I wish them all the best.

-This group is known for their good performances. They also have good songs and vocal skills.

-I discovered them through Kingdom. They're one of the best performers I know.

-I knew them from Kingdom and I have to admit that they're great performers. I've started to like them since then, I have some of their songs added to my playlist.

-I live in Europe and a lot of my friends went to see their concertㅋㅋㅋ

-ATEEZ has a lot of great songs... And they're also really funny.

-I've noticed since their debut that they're great performers. I knew they'd be big one day.

-All of the members are great dancers and the main vocal has an outstanding skill. I really like that stage when the main vocal performed along with BTOB and Stray Kids' main vocals.

-If you go to Youtube, you'll notice that they have a huge International fandom...

-They must be making a good amount of money...

-Whoa... They really do have a lot of international fans


trazy.com