Klook.com

Friday, May 13, 2022

Dramas in which the male lead characters have liked the female lead characters for a long time

 List of male lead characters who have liked the female lead characters for a long time

Reply1997 (2012) - Yoon Yoonje/Seo In Guk


I Can Hear Your Voice (2013) - Park Sooha/Lee Jongsuk


Pinocchio (2014) - Choi Dalpo, Ki Ha Myung/Lee Jongsuk


Bubble Gum (2015) - Park Rihwan/Lee Dongwook


Reply 1988 (2015) - Choi Taek/Park Bogum


Gogh, The Starry Night (2016) - Kang Taeho/Kim Youngkwang


Sweet Stranger and Me (2016) - Go Nan Gil/Kim Youngkwang


Romance Is a Bonus Book (2019) - Cha Eunho/Lee Jongsuk


When The Weather Is Fine (2020) - Im Eunseob/Seo Kangjoon


Dr. Romantic 2 (2020) - Seo Woojin/Ahn Hyoseob


Happiness (2021) - Jung Yihyun/Park Hyungsik



+) Not a male lead character, but here's a honorary mention

Wonderwoman (2021) - Ahn Yoojun/Lee Won Geun



-Cha Eunho and Choi Taekㅠㅠㅠ Romance Is a Bonus Book is a must watch. The OST is sung by Jannabi and it's really good.

-Lee Jongsuk really suits this kind of roleㅋㅋㅋ I hope he'll take more of this role in the future

-I think I should rewatch Romance Is a Bonus Book...

-I've watched all of these dramas except for two... These are all my favorite dramasㅠㅠ

-Park Sooha, Ki Ha Myung, Seo Woojin, Jung Yihyunㅠㅠㅠ These are all my favorite characters everㅠ

-Yoonje-ya... I'm one of those people who's crazy about Reply 1997 because of you...

-You should mention Park Hyungsik's role in Soundtrack too...

-Lee Jongsuk is an expert at having one-sided loveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-No one can beat Chilbong from Reply 1994 when it comes to one-sided loveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I miss Seo Woojin

-Park Soohaㅜㅜ I feel emotional out of all sudden...

-I loved Yoon Yoonje with my whole heart...
trazy.com