Klook.com

Friday, May 13, 2022

,

What would you do if you date Cha Eunwoo but his Instagram looks like this?

 Would you date him or not?

First of all, your boyfriend is Cha Eunwoo
He always posts pictures of you together whenever you go on date or anniversaries
Everywhere you two go, you would have to spare 1 hour to take pictures
And you have to post pictures of him because he'd be upset if you don't.

This is how his Instagram looks like
<3 Eunwoo is dating -> @yourusername

His username is Handsome_chacha and you have to tag him everytime you post pictures. Can you do it?

[+330][-18]

1. [+418][-4] Even if he doesn't actually do that, his face screams Cha Eunwoo already... F*ck...

2. [+384][-131] Yes of course, I love him. Everyone who says they won't date him if he does that are all lying. 

3. [+273][-2] Am I the only one who finds the username funny? Handsome Cha Cha

4. [+186][-2] From my point of view, if Cha Eunwoo wants to brag me off like that I'd be more than grateful

5. [+171][-1] What did Cha Eunwoo do wrong to you?ㅋㅋㅋ He always gets mentioned in posts like thisㅠㅠ

6. [+91][-2] This is f*cking hilarious but at the same time I'm jealous for the fact that there'd be a woman who will be his girlfriend, even if he doesn't actually do that.

7. [+45][-0] But Cha Eunwoo doesn't actually do that. I'm jealous for the person who will marry him in the future. 

8. [+26][-1] Yeah, I'll carry around a big ass camera for him
trazy.com