Klook.com

Friday, May 13, 2022

The composer whose songs are rejected by other companies, but approved by SM Ent.


The company has never requested a specific type of song. It's the total opposite of the other companies. They usually comment like, 'The song is not easy listening' or 'It's ambiguous because it doesn't have a hook'. SM focuses only on the songs because they believe that the sound and the lyrics are measured from their artists' qualities. 

is Hitchhiker 

All of the songs that the other companies rejected for not being easy listening or addicting were all taken by SM. They usually create songs and after deciding whom to give them to, they'll consult and discuss which parts need to be modified. However, SM has never asked for such things. Even so, the songs that were created by Hitchhiker never fail to be fans' favorites.

Songs created by Hitchhiker for SM's artists:

BoA - Game

DBSK - SCREAM, Getaway, I Don't Know, Double Trouble

Super Junior - A-CHA, NOW

SNSD - Show! Show! Show!, Telepathy, Sunflower, Wake Up, Sign

SNSD TTS - Goodbye, Hello

SHINee - Electric Heart, Hitchhiking, Dynamite, Nightmare

F(x) - Zig Zag, Sweet Witches, Ice Cream, Pinocchio

EXO - My Lady

Red Velvet - I Just

Taeyeon - My Tragedy, Better Babe

NCT Dream - Trigger The Fever

NCT 127 - Bring The Noize, MAD DOG

NCT U - I.O.U

Onew - Yeowoobi

+

Infinite - Come Back Again

Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra

theqoo

-I f*cking love Trigger The Fever

-I love every single SHINee's song mentioned in this post. They sound very trendy and nice.

-I love Show! Show! Show!, Telepathy, and Ice Cream

-I'm a huge fan of Trigger The Fever and now you're telling me it was composed by Hitchhiker?? That's crazy, I f*cking love it

-I always fall in love with Hitchhiker's songs...ㅠㅠ My heart can't lie...

-They composed my favorite song ever, My Lady...ㅠㅠ

-Hitchhiker has their own worldㅋㅋㅋ Other idols take the public's preferences to their consideration when they compose songs, but Hitchhiker only focuses on their own. I love that.

-I think Hitchhiker suits SHINee and F(x) really well

-Hitchhiker is indeed very unique. They have their own vibes and I'm always looking forward to their songsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Totally the type SM is looking for for their artists' B-side tracksㅠㅠㅠ I love it...

-Hul... So these songs were all written by Hitchhiker?? That's amazing...

-They're saved by SM since it's a huge company afterall...

trazy.com