Klook.com

Saturday, May 7, 2022

,

Why do Blackpink put their all on attending fashion shows?

 I somehow feel like Blackpink are more focused on attending fashion shows rather than releasing albums. They're not models, but why are they so all-in on attending fashion shows? I feel like they're attending more fashion shows than other celebrities. I wonder what's the reason. 


[+569][-469]

1. [+626][-52] They're invited to those shows, are there any reasons for them to not go?

2. [+418][-54] Look at you hating on them because your biases are not invited to those shows

3. [+409][-308] They feel more like celebrities to me rather than singers

4. [+283][-24] I just think they look cool every time I see Blackpink's pictures on department stores. And isn't it a fact that more idols are recruited as brand ambassadors after Blackpink started becoming brand ambassadors?

5. [+113][-22] That means they're top idols. They've been on hiatus for nearly 2 years and yet they're still on top. Not to mention that they're also at the top when it comes to visuals, talent, and popularity
trazy.com